Ubuntu Friendly

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 28 23:30:01 UTC 2013

Hi Charles,

we are going some way in the up coming sessions for friendly, specifically
the laptop sessions [1]. If you want to book a session to advertise via the
classroom people, please do give me a poke in the ribs. Our own dates are
about set now, but you are more than welcome to add a session for friendly.
I'm guessing that liasing with the laptop team would be good for both of
you.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom#Section_4