12.10 install problem

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Jan 16 18:47:37 UTC 2013

Gabor, sorry to hear of your troubles, but glad you worked it out. I
would encourage you to try and reproduce the issue and then use
ubuntu-bug to file a bug against update-manager if indeed you find an
issue. If you want to avoid installing, try booting from a livecd and
see if you can trigger a similar problem. Also, are you checking
"install updates" during the installation?

Nicholas