Feature summary for daily .iso builds?

Adrian Goodyer adriangoodyer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:42:02 UTC 2013

Hi all,

When downloading the daily raring .iso builds for testing, I typically
go to my favoured test case and test it without actually paying to much
attention to what may have changed feature wise in the OS (other than
the visually obvious) from the previous days version.

Is there an 'official' source of information that anyone is aware of,
that lists the new features and changes fro each daily build, so that it
is easier to investigate these more effectively?

I currently find myself gathering much information about features
introduced or proposed new features, from summary news sites (such as
'OMG!Ubuntu' etc..) and figured that there must be a more informative way?

I appreciate this is more out of interest really, from a testing point
of view then if the test case still passes... then it still passes, but
was a wondering thought last night.

Any information, much appreciated.

Finally, I would like to say well done to Nicholas and Phill for the
successful Ubuntu Classroom sessions they ran last night, I found them
very helpful and personally learnt a few things from both. Thank you.

All the best,
Ade.