This week in QA

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Jan 14 21:02:17 UTC 2013

Here's what's happening in QA this week :-)

We have our week 4 cadence testing under way. The new stuff on the table
is pulseaudio testing from the audio dev ppa. There's a new version to
land and a set of smoke tests. In addition, I'm busy packaging up some
of our first autopilot testcase conversions. Thanks to all the current
contributors (dkessel, letzoaf, noskcaj) as well as the wonderful
autopilot team who has been helpful in giving us tips and suggestions.
And of course, everyone who helped write the original tests as well as
those will now run and give feedback (that's you!) :-)

Full details can be found here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Raring/Week4

Note, I'm working on packaging the autopilot tests (hopefully making it
easy to run for everyone) so stay tuned for those :-)

In addition, please remember the first classroom sessions will be
tomorrow, held by me and phillw. I'll be doing an introduction to QA,
and phillw is taking it a bit further by taking about testcase writing.
Plan to come out and attend if you can! You can see the full schedule here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom