jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com broken by a security update

Gema Gomez gema.gomez-solano at canonical.com
Thu Jan 10 10:36:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I raised a ticket yesterday for the public instance of jenkins[0] to be
updated due to a vulnerability[1] that was published earlier in the new
year.

The update was quick due to the vulnerability being bad. The publication
of results to jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com is broken and some of the tabs that
were there before have disappeared in the process.

The dashboard[2] is up and running but won't be showing any new results
until the publication is fixed, given that it feeds from the public
instance of jenkins.

We are still running the usual tests internally, so if you need to know
about results, please don't hesitate to contact me or someone with
access to the QA Lab and we will make them available to you. The
internal jenkins is still working correctly, so tests are still running
and reporting there.

My estimation is that everything will be back to normal early next week.

Apologies for any inconvenience,
Gema

[0] https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/jenkins/+bug/1098114