[Lubuntu-qa] Chromium eating memory

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 4 22:39:36 UTC 2013

Hi Chad,

the launchpad page that I opened [1] does not exhibit this behaviour, I
will install a new VM and try to get a set of dmesg for you. Just to keep
things fair, I'll also create an identical VM but open the same tabs with
FireFox. I should have a result by the morning (it is 22:40 here and it
takes me a little while to set up VM's) :)

Thank you for your input on this,

Phill.

1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/1084852

--