Hello!

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Feb 25 17:51:19 UTC 2013

Hello Tanner. Thanks for sharing your motivation and passions with us.
We're glad to have you. Let us know what we can do to help you. Where
does your interest in QA lie? If I may ask, what brought you to looking
at quality?

Here's a few links to get you started on learning more about the team.

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam
http://qa.ubuntu.com/

Feel free to also drop by on IRC #ubuntu-quality on freenode and say
hello as well. Welcome!

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-quality

Nicholas