Desktop, Alternate and flavours....

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 21 23:49:25 UTC 2013

Hi good people,

as we run through cadence testing, there does seem to be a lack of testing.
Can I ask that people do test out the DeskTop versions for lubuntu and
xubuntu as we seem to have a gremlin in ubiquity that may only affect our
Virtual Machines. Also when you take the time out to try the 'alternate'
ISOs for lubuntu, would you also please check out the basic ubuntu-server
ISO, as it is required for us to maintain support for the lubuntu-alternate
ISO series.

Regards,

Phill.

P.S. if anyone who is receiving this sort of email for the first time,
please have a read of both the below links and feel free to get in touch.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing>--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw