Global Jam Planning

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Feb 20 21:00:44 UTC 2013

We've invited folks to host there own testing events as part of there
global jam sessions. To go along with that there is a page and links out
to our resources to help them get started. Are you planning to jam
yourself? Consider hosting a testing event!
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Jams/Testing

I'd also like to encourage everyone to consider getting some testcases
written. We need material for the testing event. The plan is to offer
the images and hardware tests as well as a series of applications tests.
The image tests are fairly well defined and ready (though there are a
few requests :-) http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-tests), however
the hardware and application tests are ready for your contributions!

Have a look at the resources for writing manual tests and consider
contributing a new testcase for an applicaton/hardware or simply
expanding upon the current tests. Your tests have the potential to be
run by the session attendees (and yourself!) to help test the state of
raring. We welcome all contributions, but there are a few highlighted
needs (bugs marked as to-do
http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-tests). Now is a great time to
contribute :-)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ContributingTestcases