Howdy

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Feb 19 17:05:07 UTC 2013

Wonderful to hear from you Tony! Since you've been lurking, I'll spare
you posting links to everything :-) Instead, I'll encourage you to dive
into something. Which activities interested you? You interested in
hardware or software testing? Writing testcases, or even writing
automated tests? Let us know, and we can all help.

In addition, hopping on IRC, even for a few mins while your testing can
make a big difference.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-quality

You can chat with others, and get realtime help and support. If you
click the link above, you don't even need to worry about configuring an
IRC client :-)

Thanks,

Nicholas