Ubuntu Friendly - Feedback on Submission

cprofitt indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 13:44:41 UTC 2013

Hello all:

I would like to start a discussion on having a method for people to get
feedback about their submissions.

>From my understanding (please correct me if I am wrong) checkbox and
launchpad results do not process submissions for inclusion to Ubuntu
Friendly. For this reason building a feedback mechanism in to Ubuntu
Friendly itself appears to be a good reason.

My thoughts would be to change the 'can't find your results?' to 'review
my submissions' which would result in a page that would utilize a
person's LP login and then display their submissions and the status of
each. If the submission has not been included it would list the reason
for it being excluded.

Would this be possible?

Charles