Cadence Week 6 -- Now with more of yours truly!

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 02:38:27 UTC 2013

Presumably I will be here on Valentine's day, 14:00-15:00 to answer
questions and also helping any flavours (Ubuntu Studio, Kubuntu, Xubuntu
and Ubuntu desktop would be my priority) to be able to finish their tests
on 12.04.2.

To testers:
This week I advise you to do more ISO testing, since 12.04.2 will clash
with Kubuntu/Edubuntu 13.04 Alpha 2. So if you think that you had done all
the ISOs in 12.04.2 section in ISO tracker, try Alpha 2.

(Good that it is Chinese New Year holiday for me, so I will be spending my
whole holiday helping testing 12.04.2 ISOs and Alpha 2 ISOs.)

Wish everyone a happy testing week, a happy Chinese New Year of the Snake,
and happy 12.04.2 and 13.04 Alpha 2 release day on Valentine's day!

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)