Re-thinking Manual Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Feb 4 22:32:56 UTC 2013

Phill, yes this might cause some folks to have to learn about launchpad,
but it's something that is good to learn -- it's not specific to QA and
is needed for contributing to many ubuntu areas.

As far as viewing and responding to working on the needed items, anyone
with a ubuntu SSO account can comment on the bug and express interest or
offer patches. I and others on the team would be happy to help them with
there contribution, including lessons on using launchpad if needed in
order to get it committed :-)The initial requirements (ubuntu sso) are
the same whether in lp or on the wiki. Contributing something is now a
skill that can be used to contribute to QA or any other lp project :-)

As always, I am happy to help anyone who would otherwise contribute, but
are unsure of how to navigate the tools. Feel free to ping me, email the
list, comment on a bug, whatever you wish. We'll help you out.

Thanks!

Nicholas