Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I'm introducing myself.

Robert Armola beertenderbob at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 16:42:20 UTC 2013

Hello fellow space cadets,

My name is Rob. After about 15 years of wanting Linux, and being
sidetracked time and time again with Windows and video games, I'm finally
going full on Linux with Ubuntu to start with. I just started reading a
book on Python, and am really stoked about becoming part of this community.

Like I said, I'm a gamer. I play mostly Final Fantasy and Zelda titles
(mainly now because of FFXI and FFXIV eating all my time this past decade),
but I love my Nintendo all stars too! However, I'm moving to being a casual
player to start focussing on learning to program.

I joined Quality mailing list to get my feet wet. I have great people
skills, and figured that I would be able to apply that here. I also have
lots of computing power.

Main tower:
8gig memory
Intel core 2 quad q9550
Geforce GTX 660
128gig SSD

I also have a chromebook, laptop, and am getting my brother's older rig
tonight. I eventually want to make a server.

If anyone has tips n tricks they want share with me, that would be great
;). I'm looking to navigate the forums better, good tutorials, and getting
started doing work in Quality.

Thanks!
-Rob