Team Calendar

Thomas Ward teward at trekweb.org
Tue Dec 17 02:53:12 UTC 2013

John, If you go to the HTML version of the calendar, John, there's a
"+GoogleCalendar" button at the bottom right.  You can use that to add
it to your Google Calendar.  The HTML version is displaying the
calendar, though.

Nicholas, do you know whether or not the wiki supports iframes or not?
 If it does, you can technically embed the google calendar view into
the wiki itself, and then have a link saying "(Click here to download
this calendar in iCal format)"

------
Thomas Ward
LP: ~teward