Team Calendar

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Dec 16 20:43:31 UTC 2013

Several folks have been asking for an ical link to all the important
dates for us as a team. I've taken the time to go ahead and create the
calendar now. I'll ensure all the scheduled events are added as we go
throughout the cycle. For now, the full release schedule is already
included. Add it to your calendar so you know what's going on in
quality! If ical doesn't suite you, you can also view the calendar in html.

Feedback appreciated on what you would like to see included and if this
is indeed useful or not!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Calendar