New Contributor in the Ubuntu community/family

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Dec 16 19:25:48 UTC 2013

Welcome Shiyam! You might also be interested in the ubuntu touch work.
Specifically the core apps which are written in qml/qt. You can hack on
the apps and help write / maintain the tests for them. Check out the
wiki and please feel free to ask questions!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/CoreApps
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/CoreApps/Testing

There's a great community on g+, IRC and a mailing list for the core
apps if they interest you.

No matter were you contribute, we are happy to have you on the team!

Welcome again,

Nicholas