[Sandbox][Work Item] vUDS: Quality community-Run Testing Events

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Dec 16 19:18:19 UTC 2013

On 12/16/2013 11:24 AM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 7:52 PM, Nicholas Skaggs
> <nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com <mailto:nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     Alberto, I agree :-) Do we have svg icons for these?
>

> As for the header, I tried to fix the width. It is a bit better now
> but the last tab is still so close to the line not yet sure how to fix
> that? need to take a look later when I am free :)
>

>     Also, Ali, what happened to the dates on the page? Did I simply
>     miss those or ? :-) We need a way to specify the day and time for
>     the event, hah!
>
>     Nicholas
>

> As for dates, what exactly are we talking about? :)
> As we discussed, these pages can be edited by the team and we need to
> agree (on here the mailing list - for example) on how many days each
> event needs and edit that.
Yes, I'd like to see recommendations for 1 day and a small timeframe
(say 4 hours or less) as we spoke about @ vUDS. Obviously those
recommendations are just recommendations and we can discuss now on the list

> As far as I remember, you mentioned something about a calender that
> you will add later :)
> The calender was your idea and if truth to be told, I am not yet sure
> what 'exactly' in your mind?
The calendar idea came from Dan K. and Dan C. :-) It's simply a google
calendar with events on it. I'll make and add it to the page as I agreed
to do.

> The pages are ready as templates, and the team needs to edit it
> whenever required. The current data is not correct, that is for sure.
> Once we come up with agreement about the date, etc we can edit these
> pages :)
>
> The 'way' of 'specifying' day and time is 'manual' :) we need to edit
> the page and specify the desired day and time :)
Yes, I was hoping to see a column to input the date and time.

> Thank you!
>
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
> Areas of Involvement <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>

Also, Jackson, I believe you had an idea for the first event, but the
specifics are escaping me now. What did you want to test? Anyone else
have an idea and want to help test our process on this? :-p