New Contributor in the Ubuntu community/family

Shiyam M mshiyamsam at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 09:18:41 UTC 2013

Thank you evereyone. I got started with a bug. Bug #1253994 :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/1253994

I assigned it to myself, my I don't know how to add others and a mentor,
because I dont know anyone yet. I also don't have any idea, as to how I
should get the source code of that error prone code. Thank you.