[Sandbox][Work Item] vUDS: Quality community-Run Testing Events

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri Dec 13 21:43:03 UTC 2013

Ali, so this has simmered for a bit and I think it's ready! Can you
please implement this into the wiki directly? I would like it to be a
part of the header, but I can help integrate once the subpages are
built. We'll follow-up with a calendar once it's setup. That will just
be a manual process to sync at first which is fine. Once the page is
setup please share. I'd suggest a few of us subscribe to the page so we
know when things change.

Thanks again for setting this up!

Nicholas