[Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] Core Apps: Going for the Green!

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Dec 9 15:25:54 UTC 2013

Just another update on our tests status. The dashboard has been looking
good recently, but we still have an occasional failure. It's believed to
be caused by these 2 MIR bugs:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-mir/+bug/1243665
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-mir/+bug/1234538

If you see your app fail a test with a stacktrace looking like this, you
can rest assured it's probably encountering this bug and is not a issue
with the test.

http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/40:20131130:20131129/5200/ubuntu-clock-app-autopilot/542024/

Basically you can see the application never launches properly and the
test exits. However, there are a few failures which are legitimate. Keep
an eye on the test runs and remember to keep your apps green!

Here's the current list of failing tests:

Weather
ubuntu_weather_app.tests.test_locationmanager.TestLocationManagerWithLocation.test_del_add_bug
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/54:20131209:20131203/5340/ubuntu-weather-app-autopilot/557818/

ubuntu_weather_app.tests.test_settings.TestSettings.test_switch_scale
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/54:20131209:20131203/5340/ubuntu-weather-app-autopilot/557823/

Filemanager
test_filemanager.TestFolderListPage.test_rename_directory
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/54:20131209:20131203/5340/ubuntu-filemanager-app-autopilot/557735/

Let's get these failures fixed! Thanks everyone!