Introduction

Emma Keaveny ejaykay at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 18:58:51 UTC 2013

Hi, my name is Emma.  I am currently a Team Leader in a Medical Device
Factory.  We deal with a lot of QA in regards ensuring procedures are
followed, all machinery are set to the correct parameters and trouble
shooting when various issues arise.  We use a variety of software such as
BPCS Lx (used for component and product traceability), Agile UI (used for
software documentation and control).

I am looking for experience in software testing.  I would like to get a
chance to write out test cases and execute them as well find defects and
report them.  I have been currently using Rallydev and Jira.  I am also
trying to get my head around Selenium but the best way to learn anything is
by doing, and this is what I would like to do.

If you guys can help in anyway I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks for your time,

A new and eager Tester,

Emma