Joining the Ubuntu Quaity Team

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 10:25:25 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Anurag Mala <anuragh27crony at gmail.com>wrote:

> hey all,
>
> My name is Anurag. Happy to join Ubuntu QA team. I like the idea of open
> source and how Ubuntu has shaped over the years really interests me.
>

> Thanks
> Anurag.M

Hello and Welcome to Ubuntu Quality Mailing List, Anurag :)

It is great, as always, to have more new interested users joining our team.

My name is Ali and I'm the QA Lead of Ubuntu GNOME.

I'd like to invite you to have a look at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam

and:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities

These two pages, for now, will give you a very good idea of what we do, who
we are and how things work.
I'd also recommend that you bookmark these two pages for faster reference
in the future :)

Also, it would be great, of course if you have an account on any social
network, to join our channels:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam#Social_Networks

Thank you for choosing and testing Ubuntu and any of its variants. As you
may know, we are not only testing Ubuntu but its official variants as well
:)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam#QA_related_teams

Enjoy and have fun!

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,