Introductory

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri Aug 16 20:54:32 UTC 2013

Weclome to ubuntu quality Fernando! We're pleased to have you. In
addition to the mailing list, we're on many social networks:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam#Social_Networks. More day to day
communication can happen there, so don't miss out.

Image testing is a great way to help out, and a great way to learn about
contributing to ubuntu quality. This week is cadence week 5, and thus we
a team are running image and package tests.

We have a couple trackers we utilize. One is for images, called the iso
tracker, and the other covers applications, called the packages tracker.
You can submit results to these trackers at any time. Both feature a
daily milestone with tests and packages or images to test. You can learn
more about contributing an iso or packages test result here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Cadence%20Testing%20Walkthrough

If reading isn't your preferred way to learn, we have videos as well:

http://www.youtube.com/qualitybecomesyou

In addition, you can also help contribute new testcases, automated and
manual. You can check out more information about contributing testcases
on this wiki page. There are walkthroughs and video guides for
contributing both manual and automated testcases. We welcome your
contributions to both!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ContributingTestcases

Welcome to the team, and don't hesitate to ask questions. I look forward
to working with you!

Nicholas