Raring Cycle Feedback and vUDS blueprint planning

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Apr 29 22:07:40 UTC 2013

Just a reminder again, that blueprints planning for the next UDS is in full
swing. Feel free to just hit reply and leave your comments / thoughts /
feedback. If your not comfortable making the feedback public, feel free to
ping me personally.

To get the ball rolling, I was very excited to think about all we achieved
during the raring cycle. Our community grew! We opened up our testcases to
the entire team to maintain and say several folks step up and contribute
(thank you!). We also expanded our scope to include automated testing and
now, tool development as well (testdrive hacking!). Finally we have the
basics of some statistics about how we as a community are doing.

So, with that, I've started on some blueprints for the next vUDS. Please
review and feel free to comment upon them.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-s-quality-userstory
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-s-quality-coverage
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-s-quality-ubuntutouch
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-s-quality-growth

If there is a specific topic not yet covered, mention it! If you have a
discussion point for something, mention it (check out the userstory link
above -- let's talk about how the testing experience is for you the
tester)! We'll gather up the responses and include them in the blueprints
so they can aide in the discussion.

Finally, if you are able consider attending vUDS. Even if you can't attend,
consider adopting a work item or helping others achieve the goals set forth
in the blueprints. Thanks everyone!