Firefox and google-chrome

Istimsak Abdulbasir saqman2060 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:29:54 UTC 2013

I just checked the resource consumption for chrome. There are two instances
of chrome running. One is the actual browser, and the other is the
browser's code library. The browser is using about 50MB of mem. But the
libraries that it calls are using over 100MB. I have 5 tabs opened. Three
of them are pinned. I have 2GB of system memory and now nearly have of that
has already been used.

Istimsak Abdulbasir