raring iso beta2 - incomplete language support

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:41:00 UTC 2013

As long as I can remember a first step in installing Ubuntu is finishing
this language install (I guess back to Feisty anyway); I have seen this
because I always install French and Spanish and this prompt comes up when
the language settings is run.

So... in answer to Nicholas' suggestion, +1.

Chris Hermansen · clhermansen at gmail.com

C'est ma façon de parler.