raring iso beta2 - incomplete language support

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Apr 15 15:27:18 UTC 2013

Take a look at what it is wanting to install -- what packages? Odds are
the following happened:

You installed without internet access
The language packs it wants to install for US English aren't on the cd

Now, if you figure out what language packs didn't install, we can narrow
if they are on the image or not. If they are, it's most certainly a bug.
If they aren't we'll have to confer with the release team about whether
or not they should be included. I hope that makes sense! Let us know!

Nicholas