Some clarifying questions

Jose I Diaz Bardales jose.dbardales at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 17:34:57 UTC 2013

Ho and Phil!

Thank you for your comments, but I think I was not able to articulate my
questions correctly.

When it comes to test images I can use VM, a USB or a DVD on any type of
Hardware, right?

But I have want to test my Laptop **not an image** then I have to use
the hardware of my laptop not a VM. See the wiki for more information
--> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Laptop/Procedures

Base on the information above, I need to test the laptop with an image,
and here comes my next question what image do I use, the devolopment or
stable image?

I hope this will not create more confusion.

Again, thank you!