Fwd: Raring 13.04 Beta2 Testing Report

Paul Larson paul.larson at canonical.com
Fri Apr 12 18:41:35 UTC 2013

On 04/12/2013 12:20 PM, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
> I'm not sure if this made it out to everyone :-) Good work!
Ah, thanks. That pesky ubuntu-qa entry in my contacts just doesn't want
to go away. I'll make a note to double-check that next time.

And thanks again to everyone who participated.  As always, help is much
appreciated in testing the daily images as well as the upcoming release
candidates.  Another way I like to put this for people: "If you care
about whether the next release will work well on YOUR system, now is a
really great time to find out, and complain loudly if it doesn't" :)

Thanks,
Paul Larson