Overdue Introduction and Involvement

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Apr 11 18:19:31 UTC 2013

Jose, welcome! Wonderful to hear from you.  Do have a look at these
pages as a bit of background on the team, what we do, etc. In a
nutshell, we like writing and running tests for ubuntu :-) Sounds like
you've already found that out!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam
https://qa.ubuntu.com/getting-involved/

Our last cadence week (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cadence) is
coming up and it's revolving around testing the final images for raring.
It's the end to quite a ride of testing. Then we'll take a moment, rest,
and prep for the next cycle :-)

Feel free to message the list or drop by on IRC anytime, we're all happy
to help with any specific questions you may have.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-quality

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more from you. Glad Sergio was
able to help you out and get you started -- it's addicting. Have fun,
enjoy yourself, and again, welcome to the team!

Nicholas