Cadence Week 10 -- Final Image Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Apr 9 15:14:31 UTC 2013

Hello everyone. The most exciting time of the cycle is here. I've
slotted our final cadence week for raring to take place during the last
couple weeks of the cycle with a goal of testing the isos. April 11th is
the kernel freeze, and April 18th is final freeze. We should expect to
see some RC images being built shortly after. Please plan on testing the
week before the April 25th release date.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RaringRingtail/ReleaseSchedule
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Raring/Week10

As a team, we'll all be busy trying to test the images to make sure they
are ready to be called 'raring'. Thanks to all who participated in beta2
testing and putting out the first ubuntu raring images this cycle.

Finally, as part of our last cadence testing for raring, I'd like to
pull a list of opened bugs we as a team created during the cycle and try
and get resolutions for all that we can; especially things that are high
priority. I'll share the list once it's generated -- no need to wait
till the freezes! Thanks everyone!