[Ubuntu-laptop-testing] Join Ubuntu 13.04 (Raring Ringtail) Final Beta Laptop Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri Apr 5 21:25:32 UTC 2013

Christopher, no it shouldn't cause any issues with windows assuming your
dual booting with grub. Is that correct? 13.04 is doing pretty well for
upgrades, but it is a beta and you will be testing for a reason, so :-)
We're here to help if you run into any issues, and are glad your interested!

Thanks,

Nicholas