Beta Testing Extraordinaire - Today!

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Apr 2 15:56:47 UTC 2013

We're hosting 2 onair hangouts today @ ubuntuonair.com. Both will
feature similar content; with one being targeted to our Spanish speaking
friends :-)

1800 UTC -- this one will be hosted by Sergio and Javier and will be in
Spanish!
2000 UTC -- in english

Both with feature live testing demos and help! Come be a part of the
testing event by hanging out during the live sessions, and beng on
#ubuntu-quality today to test and answer questions. Specifically, we've
targetted the 1800-2200 UTC timeslot as when we as a team will gather in
force and help test and answer questions on #ubuntu-quality. Hope to see
you there!