Beta 2 Testing -- Unity and ISO Testing!

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Tue Sep 25 19:21:38 UTC 2012

hi komputes,

are you using the latest VB? (Currently at 4.2.0-80737). I have in the past
had issues with 'Guest Additions' fighting with my kernel. hopefully
someone more familiar with VB can chip in and comment (I now use KVM[2]).

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Linux_Downloads
2. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/KVM/Installation