Beta 2 Testing -- Unity and ISO Testing!

Vasudevan Kottilil vasudevank2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 23:05:03 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am running quantal beta1 (i386 desktop image in virtual box 4.2 on Mac OS
X 10.6.8)and not able to see the three categories under
dash/application-lens (unity lenses test case 1448, step#2)
 recently used apps
 installed
 apps available for download

After clicking on Dash Home, it shows only one row of applications under
the search bar. Is it supposed to show these categories right away after
installation or do we need to install some more packages?

Also getting a pop up 'Application Compiz has closed unexpectedly' - but
not able to consistently reproduce it - saw it 4-5 times.

Thanks for the testing opportunity,
Vasu

Vasudevan Kottilil
vasudevank2 at gmail.com