CFT: Unity 6.6

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:19:47 UTC 2012

Nicholas, thanks forth great suggestions.

Just to answer your one question below, this was a fresh install of beta 1
on my backup laptop, which gave similar poor results, followed by an apt
upgrade in case it was fixed since the beta release, which was not the case.

sorry to top post but I am on my android phone which seems to prefer that
approach...

Chris Hermansen · clhermansen at gmail.com

C'est ma façon de parler.