ppc images too big

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Wed Sep 19 12:36:59 UTC 2012

During daily builds it is not uncommon for iso's to be over sized as they
are automatically built each day. I noticed last night that xubuntu also
commented that their daily had gone over size, so I think it is a generic
thing. On the subject of over-sized images and booting from usb, they are
both covered in the FAQ section [1].

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ