xubuntu testcases

Jackson Doak doak.jackson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 19:46:16 UTC 2012

First up, Phill for some reason google docs wouldn't allow me to add
you specifically so i have given anyone with the link access to edit the
testcase draft.
Second, Akhila thanks for pointing out the problems, theyware both fixed now
Finally, karl it doesn't really matter just preferably not qemu, i have had
this problem once before and that was in an ubuntu daily build, thats why i
though it was my vm

Jackson