Quantal libre office menu integration problem

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:23:49 UTC 2012

Hello everyone;

Trying out Libre Office in Quantal and I notice what appears to be a bug in
the integration with Unity's menu.

An example:

   1. start up Writer
   2. menu items in Unity menu are generally accessible (for example, Help)
   3. insert a table in the empty document page
   4. menu items in Unity menu are no longer accessible (for example, Help)

As I said above, this seems like a bug to me.  Not sure where to report it;
does this kind of thing live upstream, or is it a Unity bug, or...?
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen at gmail.com

C'est ma façon de parler.