Private bugs

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 4 17:35:58 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

recently a bug reported by a QA member was marked as a duplicate (no harm
there), but the 'master' bug was set as 'private'. This meant that the
person who registered it could not access it to view / update etc.

I had a chat with the bug squad about this. If this happens they ask that
you go to #ubuntu-bugs and raise it with them. The bot does go trawling for
duplicated bugs, but it is not aware if the bug it is using as master is
private. I'll get the wiki area updated.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw