Urgent Cryptswap Bug!

Braden Wolfe brad3nw0lf3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:22:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,
As of last night I finished up allbeta bug testing for 12.10 beta, as
the relase is tomorrow. Everything on i386, x32, x64, and x86 work
fine, wth one exception:
On AMD Single Core mobile processors, Cryptswap does not write
properly. During the Ubuntu boot screen, it says 'Crypswap/1 is not
present' and says I can wait to write or skip. This hapens every time
I boot weather I execute manual control or have the system write it. I
have not found any soloutions to this issue, and it is a serious
security issue for encryption savvy user. Hopefully this issue can be
resolved quickly...hope this helps!
-Braden W.

NOTE: I had this issue on 12.04 and 12.04.1 as well.

--
Sent from my mobile device

-Braden Wolfe
Founder, Optixi.Com