A preview of coming attractions

Chris Gregan chris.gregan at canonical.com
Thu Oct 4 17:10:09 UTC 2012

On 10/04/2012 11:42 AM, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
> In celebration of the 24hr marathon for charity, I wanted to show off
> something I've been working on recently:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owdb8oMRT8o
>
> This is an example of where we are heading in QA; we want to focus our
> manual testing efforts on where we as humans can dedicate our best
> efforts, and automate the pieces that are of a more trivial nature. The
> pieces are converging, and as ever we will need everyone's help to
> maintain and write testcases. I'm excited for the future -- I trust you
> are too.
>
> Nicholas

Video is great Nick. You should check out xpresser.com for another easy
way to perform installer tests through user type interaction. It also
supports appearance checks so how the desktop looks can be as easily
tested as how well it installs!

Chris

--
Chris Gregan
Project Quality Manager
cgregan at canonical.com
cgregan[irc.freenode.net]
W-781-761-9448

----
1024/8806032D
E70F 7391 6C78 9B9E 6461 1CC7 B168 E1E7 8806 032D