Introduction

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 23 12:32:18 UTC 2012

Hi Jayson,

welcome to Ubuntu-Quality. There may be a little confusion.... Ubuntu-QA
mailing list has been assigned to the Qatar Local Community group but we do
still refer to ourselves as ubuntu-qa :)

If you've not already done so, have a read through the wiki section[1] to
get a fuller picture of what we do.

Regards,

Phill.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam