Invitation to host Quality training events in Ubuntu Classroom

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 19 23:14:27 UTC 2012

I think Liz knows now just to count me in and tell me what I am to do :D

@ Nicholas, I'd be more than happy to buddy someone. If you and Liz can
have a chat and work out what you'd like to see covered, I'm more than
happy to assist on those areas within my knowledge base (Which excludes
automatic testing - I believe that is being addressed in the Ubuntu
Developers Week sessions). Oh, and do remember to cc Liz when replying :P

Regards,

Phill.