Handing over ubuntu-qa to the Qatar loco team

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Nov 8 17:14:12 UTC 2012

Mattia and David. Good eyes! Thank you for noticing. Thanks to some of
the other folks on the list, the footer is fixed, but the
lists.ubuntu.com page may take a bit as we'll have to get another team
to update it. They've been notified so hopefully things should
straighten out soon enough. Thanks!

Nicholas