UDS:R -- the story so far

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:58:44 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:38 PM, Nicholas Skaggs
<nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com> wrote:
> Chris, I would love to see what you have. There is some existing libreoffice
> test cases as well -- we need to do some work on exposing all the
> application testcases we have in an easier to see manner. However, until
> then, have a look here:

FWIW, Chris, it's not churlish at all ;-)

There are also, if I counted correctly, 37 user application tests
defined in checkbox in /usr/share/checkbox/jobs/user_apps.txt that
could/should be expressed here as well.  Some of them are for
OpenOffice/LibreOffice and could use some sprucing up.