Stopping the Ubuntu Friendly Meeting

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Mon May 28 15:00:20 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have canceled the Ubuntu Friendly meeting going forward (I have
already updated the Fridge calendar to reflect this).

I think it makes more sense at this point to integrate any potential
topics into the general Ubuntu QA meeting.

Do we agree?

Also, I am thinking about removing the Ubuntu Friendly Squad team, as
most of the members of this team are also members of Ubuntu Testing team
(and those who are not members, can join, as it is an open team). Also,
that would mean removing this mailing list and merge all the
conversations into the ubuntu-qa mailing list.

We would keep Ubuntu Friendly Control, as it is the one that owns the
different code branches.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!
Ara.