PowerPC questions

o jordan ojordan12345 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 06:39:05 UTC 2012

Thanks for the quick response on that.

Sadly, I am only going to do the live session testcase for beta 2.  I'll log my list of bugs against that so that they are on the record.

There has been no progress on my nautilus bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-2d/+bug/945097 .  Without a working file manager it seems pointless doing any further testing.  The Ubuntu ISO shouldn't be released for PowerPC IMHO if nautilus doesn't work.

I'm going to fail the live session testcase and log it as a critical bug.  I don't know if this is correct, but there is no testcase that specifically  checks if the core applications are working.

If the Lubuntu PowerPC guys have a bit of spare time, could they install nautilus and gedit and see if they are working for them?  If it is a gtk bug then it could affect some of there applications also?

Regards

Adam