An idea on the structure of QA

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Mar 15 16:22:50 UTC 2012

Yes, I will be a track lead for QA at UDS, and I plan to have a session
on this. I hope that UDS can help us finalize some of these decisions
surrounding organization, procedures, infrastructure, etc. But we don't
have to wait until UDS to talk about it :-) I hope we can discuss before
UDS and use UDS to actually plan the work we had already mostly decided
upon. I trust that makes sense,

Nicholas